Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Post 54- Compliments

Dear Journal,

Keeping with the prompts here are the next two questions. First, something people seem to compliment you the most on. I couldn't narrow it down. I get complimented on my writing style, on my personal strength and physically my eyes. I don't get complimented very often. I think that in today's day and age people don't give out compliments very much. They are quick to talk about things when they are upset but slower to compliment people. I also think people pay more attention to the negative and it has a stronger influence over them then the positive does. That's a shame. I know I do it too. Someone criticizes or says something mean to me I will remember that longer than if someone says something nice.

The second part of the question was something you never get compliments on. That one is really hard to think about. I would have to think about everything bad about myself, and there is a ton, and list it all. I think the biggest thing is my ability to be quite. Im not quite very often. I talk all the time. Everyone notices that, but no one notices when Im quite and still which happens way more than what people give me credit for.

Ok, another two prompts done.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment