Thursday, January 13, 2011

Post 19- WARNING “Shits about to get real”





Dear Journal,

Not that the content of my blog hasn't already been real, very very real, but its about to get even more real. I wanted to post something before I keep going on with the thirty day challenge. Some of the questions are very real. They are raw. They are going to bring out parts of me that many haven't seen.

WHY? Why am I blogging this for the world to see? Why don't I keep it private? I need to do this. I need to lay everything on the table. If you still like me great. If not, that's ok too, but I don't need to pretend to be anyone I am not.

Because, I also need to hit things head on. To be accountable. To get the help and support I need. To really think things through.

I need to do this.

I want to do this.

I am going to do this.

The content may be very real, very raw, very hard to read at times. If you can't do it, stop reading. No one is forcing you to read my blog.

There are some topics coming up: suicide, love, gay marriage.

I am going to hit them hard. No regrets.

I am going to say what I believe. It may not be what you believe.

But it is me. It is who I am.

I can't do the thirty day of truth challenge and lie. I won't. I will be completely honest. I will step on toes, I will bother you, I will challenge you. Walk away if you need to. Stop reading. Skip the blogs that are obviously going to be ones that may offend you.





But… things are about to get crazy and I refuse, absolutely refuse, to lie on my blog, to sugar coat, to not throw it out there.

I am doing this now because I want to be done and packed before I am thirty.

It has so far been an amazing experience and really has taught me so much about myself. I look forward to continue in growth.

Adult content. Sex. Language. Violence. It is not going to be for children. If this type of thing offends you please stop reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment