Thursday, January 20, 2011

Post 30- Reader Update



Blogger has a cool button called "stats" where you can read your statistics. You can also set it so that your stats don't count, as in, it's not going to add my views into my numbers. I also imbedded a stat counter. I check them both and it's fun to see the numbers. They have only ever been off by one or two views.

Like I said before, every 10 posts I will do a reader update. If you are reading my blog but don't feel like commenting, but have something to say, please shoot me an email toCorkyswife@gmail.com I really enjoy reading what my readers have to say.





By the numbers:
January 2011
Page views: 1,246
Unique Visitors: 730
First Time Visitors: 484
Returning Visitors: 246
Most popular post: Post 2: Bekahisms: Or why facebook is deleted
Readers are logging in: America, Canada, South Korea, Malaysia, Italy and Germany
Internet Explorer makes up 46% of my views, Safari 34% and Google Chrome, Firefox and Mobile devices make up most of the remainder viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment